This incense burner is a handmade artisan product from Sultante of Oman by a local producer - Hilia. Also known as the Dhofari tradional brazier, this product is designed to be a memorial masterpiece for any home, inspired by traditional Arabic design. The burner has a one-sided handle decorated with several engravings.
It is hand made from copper and silver-plated by Omani artisans
How to use:
1. Light up 1 piece of charcoal pellet with tongs till the pellet heats up.
2. Place the heated charcoal pellet in the silver cup of the burner and sprinkle a couple of rocks of the frankincense over it to create streaming & long lasting fragrant aroma.
3. Hold the burner by the handle and move with it to bring the aromatic fragrance all over the home.
You can make this a daily ritual at dawn and dusk or occassionally to create a nice arabic aroma across your home.
The incense burner comes in a leather & velvet gift box and includes:
1. Traditional Omani incense burner. It's bowl is designed to hold the burning charcoal.
2. Frankinsence rocks for fragrance (50 gms)
3. Charcoal pellets (1 pack of 10 pcs)
[tongs not included]
Weight of the burner: 165 gms
top of page
bottom of page